RÖSLE Cadini 24cm Non Stick High Casserole
The high casserole "Cadini" also shines in terms of sustainability thanks to the resource-saving use of 100% recycled aluminum.The production of primary aluminium is very energy-intensive, which is why we prefer to use recycled aluminium, which requires significantly less energy.
The pot convinces with valuable weight and high-quality non-stick coating ProResist®, which guarantees foolproof cleaning and allows the use of stainless steel kitchen aids. Perfect for steaming fresh vegetables, or cooking delicious stews and sauces.
- Cast aluminium high casserole with ProResist® non-stick coating
- Glass lid made of sturdy borosilicate
- Heat resistant up to 260 °C | 500 °F (stove) / 260 °C | 500 °F or 230 °C | 446 °F (oven, without or with lid)
- Perfect for frying with small amounts of oil or butter
- Particularly even heat conduction and long heat retention
- Full-surface induction base for faster heating and easy cleaning in the dishwasher
- Hygienic, and does not impart taste or odour to the food
- Suitable for the following types of cooker: electric, ceramic, gas and induction
- Made in Italy
- Including comfort silicone handle (Not suitable for use in the oven)