The 10 mm thick, micro-milled Induction bases ensure perfect and even heat distribution of your SERIES 7 cookware. These bases never will warp in their lifetime.
The extraordinary energy efficiency of the bases saves you money.
All Series 7 products are hand cast from a food-safe aluminium alloy and feature our high-quality non-stick coating Titanium Durit Resist. The stress-free hand-casting process produces an extremely robust semi-finished body which, thanks to optimum characteristics along with thermal conductivity and even heat distribution, guarantees unique cooking pleasure while at the same time maximising energy savings
All handles and knobs are ergonomically designed
and guarantee safe handling in your kitchen.
Of course, all attachment parts are oven-proof
up to 260°C.
- The INDUCTION series: proven quality in induction-capable design
- PFOA – free Titanium 2000 Plus Non-Stick Surface coating for no burning in of Food
- Hand-cast Aluminium alloy,10 mm thermo base for superb cooking characteristics because of extremely good heat distribution from bottom to top
- No warping of bases even at high temperatures
- Extremely Scratch resistant and extraordinarily durable nonstick surface coating allows low-fat healthy and tasty cooking
- Reinforced pouring rim for easy pouring of sauces
- Innovative technologies make the 10 mm thick base fit for the new generation of induction devices
- Your personal tool for a healthy and contemporary nutrition
- Fast and easy cleaning
- 2 years warranty
|20 × 8 cm
Perfect for preparing meats and roasts
|Heat resistant up to
260°C / 470°F
SUITABLE FOR INDUCTION